Aug 3, 2015

Enchanted Polish June, July and August Swatch & Review


Dear My Haute Ladies,

    Today I have swatches of Enchanted Polish's holos from June, July and August 2015. I purchased these as part of a pre-order. I know I do not post often but I will be on more in the next few weeks with lots of new swatches! These are my first ever polishes from Enchanted Polish and I could not be happier with my purchase!

1. June
- Barbie pink holo 
- silky application 
- one coat good but two coats better 
- super glossy; no top coat needed
- easy removal
- overall: UH-MAZING! Hahah sorry but this polish is amazing 
- rating: 5/5 purchase 






















2. July 
- Steel blue holo
- thin application (slightly liquidy) 
- needs two coats 
- slightly streaky application 
- super glossy; no top coat needed 
- overall: a bit thin but that's probably due to light shade 
- rating: 4.5/5 purchase












3. August 
- Amethyst holo
- strong, unpleasant smell (like expired fruit) 
- thick application but manageable 
- two coats recommend 
- extremely vibrant color and holo 
- near matte finish; top coat suggested 
- overall: a little thick and strong smell but overall worth it due to color 
- rating:  4/5 purchase












     So my overall takeaway is that these polishes were definitely worth purchasing! They are vibrant and holographic! I highly recommend this brand!

Sincerely,
Julia- You've Got Nail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but do not use vulgar or offensive language. I will neither allow swear terms, nor rude, racist or sexist remarks! You have freedom of speech so use it wisely!