Apr 21, 2015

Intro to Me

Dear Everyone,
            Well, I’ve done it; I’ve finally done it! I have decided to take blogging and YouTube-ing seriously! Yay! On-and-off for the last year and half or so I have tried blogging and made a few vids but I never made a commitment to either. I recently bought a new power computer so I feel more motivated to do techie stuff and learned how to use my big girl camera. I am also going to try to follow a theme. My social media name is You’ve Got Nail because one of my all time favorite movies is You’ve Got Mail, and my idea is to follow a letter (email) layout for my blog posts!
            Here’s a little about me: I am a teen girl, from the US, with a passion, an obsession really, for nails. I have been doing my own nails for approximately three years now and can voucher for “practice makes perfect.” I used to bite my nails all the time but eventually broke that habit in order to grow my claws. I highly recommend OPI Nail Envy Original and Duri Rejuvacoat if you’re interested in growing out your nails!
            My love for nails started when I was a little girl. My mom, sister and I would get our nails done once a month as a mother-daughters bonding activity but that eventually lost its appeal for me when I thought I was too cool to hang with mom. I dabbled with nails in sixth grade but I didn’t get into art until seventh. I use nail art as my outlet for self expression- better than drugs or you-know-what, right? Nail art is the only activity I have stayed with and now I am trying to deepen my passion and share it with more people!
            I would really love some tips on what to post, when, how often, general tech stuff, how to gain followers, what to say and I would also appreciate camera recommendations because mine is five years old (still works though!). Thank You For Reading : )
Sincerely,

Julia- You've Got Nail


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but do not use vulgar or offensive language. I will neither allow swear terms, nor rude, racist or sexist remarks! You have freedom of speech so use it wisely!