Apr 25, 2015

Avengers Nail Art

Dear Everyday Civilians,
                        “AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE”      
Fear not, for the Avengers will save the day. In correspondence with the new Avengers film coming out on Friday, May 1st (in the USA), I decided to do Avengers themed nail art! I am a * slight * geek so these were a lot of fun to do and I hope you like them as much as I do.

I am going to briefly geek-out and attempt to engage in conversation with you guys: Who is your favorite Avenger? Also, Which Marvel movie is your favorite (doesn’t need to be Avenger related)? My favorite Avenger is Iron Man; however, my favorite Avenger movie is Captain America: The First Avenger.  I like Iron man the best because RDJ, just kidding, but he is a plus! Comment who you like best! Now as far as the movies go, I know a lot of people prefer Winter Soldier but I really hated that movie to be fully honest.  I loved the time period that the first Captain America film was set in. For some reason, the integration of shield plus the hero bothered me in all the Marvel movies that were released before The Avengers. I liked The Avengers movie, though. Feel free to share your opinion in the comments!
My Avengers Nail Art


            All right, enough of my personal opinions. For the tutorial, I would just like to state that I DO NOT own any rights to the Marvel theme tune or the related graphics. I downloaded a YouTube video that contained the Marvel intro and added it in to my tutorial. So these did not come out quite as I had pictured but I am still pretty proud of them! The video is much improved from the Lemon dot video but has a few seconds in which the lighting is dark- you can still see the actions though. 



I used all nail polish but acrylic paint would work just as well, if not better. The colors I used are:

  •        China Glaze “I’d Melt For You”
  •        China Glaze “UV Meant To Be
  •        China Glaze “Liquid Leather
  •        Color Club “Over the Moon”
  •        OPI “Alpine Snow”
  •        OPI “How Great is Your Dane”
  •        OPI “What’s Your Poinsettia”
  •        OPI “50 Years of Style"
Thanks for reading and watching!
    Sincerely,

Julia- You’ve Got Nail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but do not use vulgar or offensive language. I will neither allow swear terms, nor rude, racist or sexist remarks! You have freedom of speech so use it wisely!