May 10, 2015

Flamingos, Palm Trees, and Spots- Oh My!

Dear My Flamboyance of Followers,
            Today was Mother’s day, so I hope all the moms out there had a wonderful day! Thanks mom for all the things you do! <3 So for nails, I did something that has nothing to do with mother’s day. I stumbled across a picture of these on Pinterest and knew I had to recreate them.
            These are so much fun and are prefect for spring! I do not know where you guys are from but in New England, it is very hot lately, summer-like. These are colorful and have a fun print. These are super easy to do and addictive to look at. The mix of pastel sky blue and bright pink is perfection.
            As usual, I have created a tutorial for you to follow! I know there is no sound and in this one the lighting gets darker and the polka dot film was useless. My iPhone overheated so the flash refused to work- sorry. To do polka dots; however, I do three dots then four in an alternating fashion until I reach the end of my nail. The colors I used are:



  •       China Glaze: White on White
  •       China Glaze: Spring in my Step
  •       China Glaze: Float On
  •       China Glaze: Liquid Leather
  •       C & E: Sky/ Bleu Pastel

Thanks for reading and watching!

Sincerely,

Julia- You’ve Got Nail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but do not use vulgar or offensive language. I will neither allow swear terms, nor rude, racist or sexist remarks! You have freedom of speech so use it wisely!